- Fill out an Application for Admission
- Fill out an Affidavit of Financial Support from a sponsor
- Obtain an original bank statement from the same sponsor's bank account verifying a minimum balance of $19,876
- Fill out an Application for Sevis I-20 form
- Fill out an International Student Health History form
- Fill out a Residence Hall Application
- Include a $100 application fee (non-refundable) payable to Hope International University
- Please send all the forms and application fee (check or money order) to:
International Student Programs
Hope International University
2500 E. Nutwood Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92831
- If you are accepted to a fall or spring semester program, you will be required to pay for the first semester tuition $4,000 before you receive your I-20. If your visa is denied, you will receive a full refund minus any wiring fees.
- Obtain an F-1 visa from your government agency's office.
* If you are an F-1 student transferring from a college/university in the U.S., you will need to fill out an Immigration Status Verification Form and include it in the application packet.