Everett Henry, Ed.D.
Adjunct Professor, College of Education
- Ed.D., Institutional Management, Pepperdine Univ.
- M.A., Administration, Point Loma University
- A.B., Geography, San Diego State
- Calif. State Standard secondary Teaching Credential
- Calif. State Standard Administrative Credential
- Instructor: Hillcrest Christian School, 2002 - present
- Adjunct Professor: Hope International University, 2000 – present
- Full-Time Faculty Member, 2001 – 2002; 2005 – 2006
- Teacher: Village Christian School, 1978 - 2001
- Teacher: El Cajon Valley Christian School, 1975 - 1978
- EDU 6320
- EDU 6321
- EDU 6910
- Integration of computers into schools
- School change
- 21st century learning
Multiple mainly at ACSI Conventions and Conferences
Travel, reading novels, teaching and administering in high schools
PERSONAL MISSION STATEMENT/ SCRIPTURE:
Do all to the glory of God. Sola Scriptura Since salvation is by grace, then give grace to those around you.