Hallie Scott, M.A.
Adjunct Faculty, College of Psychology & Counseling
- M.A., Clinical Psychology, Azusa Pacific University
- B.A., Human Development, Hope International University
- Licenses Marriage and Family Therapist
- Member CAMFT
- Marriage and Family Therapist: CIFT, 2000 - 2011
- Marriage and Family Therapist: Private Practice, 2011 - Present
- Introduction to Psychology
- Caring for our elderly parents while maintaining ourselves
- Marital workshops
- Grief and loss
I enjoy spending time with my husband ~ can often find us working on our home, but what we really love to do is travel. Also love to spend time with friends, and catching up over a good cup of coffee or seeing a movie.
The LORD your God is in your midst,
a mighty one who will save;
he will rejoice over you with gladness;
he will quiet you by his love;
he will exult over you with loud singing.
Zephaniah 3:17 (ESV)