Philip Towne, M.Div.
Director of School of Advanced Leadership Training (SALT) and Ministry Certificate Programs; Adjunct Professor of Bible and Ministry, Pacific Christian College of Ministry & Biblical Studies
Phone: (714) 879-3901 x1284
Office: Nutwood 216
- Ph.D. (in process), Fuller Theological Seminary
- M.Div., George Fox Evangelical Seminary
- M.A., Theology, Fuller Theological Seminary
- B.A., Communications, Hope International University
- Literature and Theology of John
- Practicum I & II
- Christian Worldview and Contemporary Living
- Religions of the World
- American Academy of Religions
- Media Studies
- Intercultural Studies
- Practical Ministry/Theology
Iím a family man who also loves to play and record music.
PERSONAL MISSION STATEMENT/PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION:
I hope to bring up questions, cause seeking, and allow the content of my courses to be both academic in nature, but also have applicability to those going into ministry in the church and in broader culture.