- Fill out an Application for Admission
- Fill out an Affidavit of Financial Support from a sponsor
- Obtain an original bank statement from the same sponsor's bank account verifying sufficient funds for the annual total for the ESL Program indicated in the Affidavit of Financial Support
- Fill out an Application for Sevis I-20 form
- Fill out an International Student Health History form
- Fill out a Residence Hall Application
- Include a $40 application fee (non-refundable) payable to Hope International University
- Please send all the forms and application fee (check or money order) to:
International Student Programs
Hope International University
2500 E. Nutwood Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92831
- If you are accepted to a fall or spring semester program, you will be required to pay a nonrefundable deposit of $500 before you receive your Form I-20. The deposit will remain on your student account to be used for your first semester's tuition. Postage costs incurred by the university for mailing immigration documents will be deducted from this deposit.
- Obtain an F-1 visa from your government agency's office.
* If you are an F-1 student transferring from a college/university in the U.S., you will need to fill out an Transfer Request for International Student and include it in the application packet.