Requests for transcripts must be made in writing. This can be done by filling out a transcript request form in the Registrar's Office, or by faxing or mailing a written request to the University in care of the Registrar's Office. If you are sending a transcript request to us via fax or mail, please be sure to include your...
- Full name
- Home address AND phone #
- Hope ID# and/or date of birth
- Approximate dates of enrollment
- # of copies requested
- Address(es) of destination(s)
- Please allow 7-10 working days for processing of transcript(s). We do not have a "rush" service, so plan accordingly.
- All requests (including requests for faxed copies) must be cleared with the Student Financial Services office before release.
- Requests may be hand delivered, faxed or mailed. Transcripts requested to be picked up by/or mailed directly to the student are stamped "DELIVERED TO STUDENT IN SEALED ENVELOPE." This means that they are official, but some schools or places of employment do not accept hand-delivered copies. Requests that are faxed are always UNOFFICIAL, because they cannot contain an official signature with University seal.
- Effective January 1, 2011, there is a $6 transcript processing fee for each copy requested. Transcripts will not be processed without receipt of payment. Please make checks payable to Hope International University. If you would like to pay by MasterCard/Visa, please contact our Student Accounts Cashier at 714-879-3901 ext. 2202.
- Faxed transcripts require a $5.00 prepaid fee. This may be pre-paid by check or MasterCard/Visa. Pre-paying the faxed transcript fee does not guarantee that the order will be "rushed." Submit your request here, or fax requests to (714) 681-7230