Master of Arts: Education Administration and Preliminary Administrative Services Credential
At Hope, the Master of Arts in Education Administration program is for individuals who have a desire to develop life-long learning skills to become more effective educators and to assist their organizations through leadership. Graduates will successfully serve as teachers, principals and superintendents in either Christian or public schools.
Our program features sound research training, a curriculum blend of theory and practice, and values-laden teaching from faculty with top academic credentials and real world experience. Our program also focuses on a pedagogy designed to strengthen and better define one’s core values.
This program is offered completely online or on-site at the Orange Education Center and the Corona Education Center, and can be completed in as few as 12 months.
The Master of Arts in Education Administration and Preliminary Administrative Services Credential program is 30-units.
Classes are offered at the Orange Education Center and the Corona Education Center, both with close freeway access. Courses are offered in eight-week modules throughout the year in the evenings.
Online courses provide an interactive learning environment through online video lectures, online discussion threads, and an online drop box where you can virtually submit your assignments. Best of all, you can log-on to view lectures, participate in threaded discussions, and submit assignments any time of night or day!
- Assistant Principal K-12 Public and Private Schools
- Director Preschool and Charter Schools
- Principal K-12 Public and Private Schools
- College or University Administrators
- School Board Member or Trustee
- Association of California School Administrators
- Association of Christian Schools International
- California Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- California Department of Education
- United States Department of Education
- Education Administration
- Contemporary Issues in Education
- Curriculum Development and Instructional Design
- Transforming Schools
Real World Opportunities
This program includes twenty-four weeks of field experience and hands-on practicum as a requirement.
Our Alumni Tell Our Story Best
Trinity Lutheran Christian School
Anaheim Hills, CA
"My experience at Hope transformed my teaching beliefs and practices, bringing forth new ideas and enhancing the educational dynamic at Trinity."