- Direct all communication to:
Graduate and Online Admissions
Hope International University
2500 E. Nutwood Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92831
Phone: (714) 879-3901 or (888) 352-HOPE
Fax: (714) 681-7450
Email: [email protected]
- Complete the application form and pay the non-refundable $50 application fee.
- Request that official transcripts be sent from all previously attended colleges or universities to the Graduate and Online Admissions Office. Electronic transcripts may be sent to [email protected]
- Have the two reference forms completed and sent to the Graduate and Online Admissions office.
- Complete a "Statement of Purpose" essay of at least 250 words stating your reasons for entering a graduate program. MFT and MS Counseling students must submit a minimum 500-word statement answering four specific prompts provided by your Academic Coach.
- Complete the Financial Options Guide. You will only need to complete pages 3, 5 and 6. (Note: if you are receiving a pre-arranged private scholarship you will fill out page 4 as well.)
- Teaching Credential Applicants Only: Provide evidence that you have (1) registered for, (2) attempted, or (3) passed the appropriate examination for your credentialing program.
- Preliminary Multiple Subject Credential: CBEST or CSET: Writing Skills
- Preliminary Single Subject Credential: CBEST and CSET Subject Matter Exam
- MFT and MS Counseling Applicants Only: Must complete an interview as part of the admissions requirements.
Probationary acceptance may be granted if other factors give evidence of the applicant's ability to successfully complete a program. The probationary status will be removed when the student has successfully completed nine semester units with a 3.0 G.P.A. or better.